The Lawrence Family Blog is the blog of William and Carolyn Lawrence family and their children Aaron, Spencer, Patience, Charity, Jared and Mercy.
Sunday, February 1, 2009
The Lawrence Family
The Lawrence Family blog has been created to detail the current events and history of the William Tilden and Carolyn Jean Lawrence Family. The blog will be open to each family to co-author the story of The Lawrence Family.
I love the family picture...Now I know why Charity created the blog...ha ha. Well, I guess it is the most current family photo. Who's going to post the latest adventure-Family week at the Cirque Lodge?
I love the family picture...Now I know why Charity created the blog...ha ha. Well, I guess it is the most current family photo. Who's going to post the latest adventure-Family week at the Cirque Lodge?
ReplyDeleteGee...we really need to update our family photo.
ReplyDeleteI have an idea on who needs to post the Family Week at the Cirque Lodge. How about Mercy??
Mercy, what did you hear me say???
......(Mercy recounts what was said)